Establishment of Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr
The invitation towards Faqr is a movement which is present in different forms since the age of the Holy Prophet. In this contemporary era, an organization was needed according to the requirements of this time for this invitation and movement. Therefore, Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen Sultan Mohammad Najib-ur-Rehman laid the foundation of Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr on the death anniversary of his spiritual guide Sultan-ul-Faqr VI Sultan Mohammad Asghar Ali on Friday, 23rd October, 2009 (3rd Ziqaad, 1430 H) so to spread the message of Faqr in a more organized manner through a proper channel.
Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr is a registered organization, completely non-political, non-governmental and non-sectarian. The purpose of establishing Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr is to invite people from all over the world towards Faqr for proximity to Allah Almighty and for spiritual purification which is necessary for the vision of Allah and presence in the Mohammadan Assembly.
The purpose and objectives of establishment of Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr, its manifesto and rules and regulations are as follows:
THE PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES OF ESTABLISHMENT OF TEHREEK DAWAT-E-FAQR (REGD.)
The purpose and objectives of establishment of Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr are as follows:
- Vision and gnosis of Allah.
- Presence in the Mohammadan Assembly and beneficence from the Holy Prophet without any medium.
- For the purity of inciting innerself (Tazkiyah Nafs)
- For the clarity of inward (Tasfiyah Qalb)
- For the enlightenment of soul (Tajaliyah Rooh)
- Spiritual purification and outward betterment.
- Successful before Allah Almighty in both the world and the hereafter
- Divine presence in all the prayers
- To be rid of dependency upon those other than Allah
- To succeed in the purpose of this life
The invocation and contemplation of Ism-e-Allah Zaat is must and adopting the way of Faqr is inevitable for achievement of the above objectives.
Shabeeh-e-Ghaus-e-Azam Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen Sultan Mohammad Najib-ur-Rehman laid the foundation of Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr for the aforementioned objectives so that people can be invited towards Faqr in an organized manner and the soul of Islam is revived in this age of materialism and mischief after fourteen hundred years. May Allah grant success to him in his pious and exalted aim (Ameen).
RULES AND REGULATIONS OF TEHREEK DAWAT-E-FAQR (REGD.)
- Members of the Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr are those who have pledged allegiance to Sultan-ul-Faqr Sultan Mohammad Asghar Ali or Sultan ul Ashiqeen Sultan Mohammad Najib-ur-Rehman and have become their disciple or have received the invocation (Zikr) and contemplation (Tasawur) of Ism-e-Allah Zaat from Sultan ul Ashiqeen.
- Our religion is Islam; Prophet Mohammad sall’Allahu alayhi wa’alihi wasallam is our Prophet and Guide. We are called ‘Sarwari Qadri’. We follow the way of Faqr followed by Ghaus-ul-Azam Shaikh Abdul Qadir Jilani and Sultan Bahoo. We are to invite for Faqr, the real heritage of the Holy Prophet. That is why we do not belong to any sect, creed or religious party. The people of any party, sect or creed or saintly lineage can join us with the intention of cleansing the inciting innerselves (Tazkiyah Nafs) and to obtain the straight path (Sirat-e-Mustaqeem) by invocation and contemplation of Ism-e-Allah Zaat like Allah says “One who does not want to change oneself, I do not change one’s plight.” Nobody is allowed to propagate sectarianism within the movement.
- Neither an office bearer nor a person holding a responsible post of Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr will criticize any sect, creed, religious party, religious political party or a political party nor he would participate in any of their meetings, conferences and processions.
- Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr will only invite for Faqr and never involve itself in any sectarian, political or religious disputes.
- The members of the Holy Prophet’s family are like Noah’s ark and his companions are like stars. Love for them is part of faith and is helpful in the path of Faqr. Those who do not love the sacred Family (Ahl-e-Bait) or have grudge against them are schismatic (Kharijite). Similarly, those who do not love the Companions of the Holy Prophet or have spite against them are dissenters (Rafidi) and there is no room for this kind in the movement. Although, those who sincerely intend to have awareness about the reality, can join Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr because esoteric knowledge comprehends the greatness of the sacred Family of the Holy Prophet and his Companions. Physical knowledge only creates disputes.
- The spiritual guide (Murshid) must be followed whole heartedly.
- According to the instructions of the spiritual guide regularly follow the sharia, invoke and contemplate Ism-e-Allah Zaat with commitment and strictly follow the education and directions about Faqr.
- Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr has no concern with politics, political affairs or political matters and the movement will not support or oppose any political party or its policies. The office holders of the movement, the members of the Majlis-e-Shura (Advisory Council), the General Council and the regional office bearers will not be allowed to participate in politics.
- Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr accepts and respects the constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan. The constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan gives freedom to every Pakistani to take part in the political matters but if any central, regional office bearer or the member of the Advisory Committee or of the General Council wants to participate in politics then he would have to resign from his office post and would not use the name of the movement, its resources, members and platform for his political purposes.
- During the general elections neither Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr nor its office bearers would collectively or individually order to vote for any political party or political religious party nor would work for it within the party. The supporters of any party will have the right to vote according to their will and that would be their individual decision. Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr will not be responsible for it.
- The people connected to the movement should love all and not hate anyone due to sin, instead hate the sin and invite that brethren to Faqr to get out of the quicksand of sins.
- Recite the Quran and think over each verse.
- Avoid the differences among themselves and if anyone spreads enmity, inform the Chief Organizer (Muntazim-e-Ala) or a member of the Majlis-e-Shura (Advisory Council) so that he could be expelled from the movement.
- Control your anger because anger is a weapon of Satan. Anger produces dispute and quarrel and the quarrelsome person will not be tolerated.
- Nobody will be allowed to highlight or make his personality prominent. Remember, better is the one, whose piety (taqwa) is the best and according to Sultan Bahoo, the piety or the righteousness is attained only by invocation of the name Hoo ( ).
- If a member of the movement is hurt by any other member, he should forgive him immediately. To foster wile, malice, envy, revenge and hypocrisy shuts the way to Faqr.
- If somebody is hurt or humiliated by any other member of the movement, he must apologize him irrespective of the fact how richer, poorer, younger or older he is.
- Struggle with sincere and pure intentions according to the principles of sharia (Islamic laws) in the practical as well as worldly life but have trust only in Allah and whatever would be the result, submit whole heartedly, regarding it as the will of Allah.
- Remember, successful is the person who has strong faith in his mission and is constantly engrossed in working and spreading it. A mission is accomplished only through love and love is the conqueror of all, not the hatred.
TEHREEK DAWAT-E-FAQR (REGD.) MANIFESTO
- Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr invites the Muslims to “Hold tight to the Rope of Allah all together and be not disunited among yourselves” and ‘The rope’ is Ism-e-Allah-Zaat.
- Faqr is the true heritage of the Holy Prophet. The manifesto of the movement is to invite the Muslims to get this legacy.
- To invite towards the invocation and contemplation of Ism-e-Allah Zaat. According to Sultan Bahoo it is due to Faqr only that vision (Deedar) of Allah and presence in the Mohammadan Assembly is granted and a Muslim becomes a faithful (Momin)to be raised at the heights of beneficence.
- To invite people to (run towards Allah) the exegesis of which is to run towards ‘Ism-e-Allah Zaat’.
- To practise truly the Holy Prophet’s teachings which are based on truth and reality.
- To invite Muslims for thoughtfulness and deliberation i.e. for meditation.
- To promote mutual love and care by eliminating dissension and hatred from the world.
Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr invites towards the invocation and contemplation of Ism-e-Allah Zaat for:
- Getting rid of the diseases of the soul, inward and sensuality.
- The purity of inciting innerself (Tazkiyah Nafs)
- The clarity of inward (Tasfiyah Qalb)
- The enlightenment of soul (Tajaliyah Rooh)
It is not possible to accomplish the following stages of Faqr without the invocation and contemplation of Ism-e-Allah Zaat:
- Presence in the court of Allah Almighty
- Presence in the Mohammadan Assembly
Join Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr for the invocation and contemplation of Ism-e-Allah Zaat and be present in the court of Allah Almighty after accomplishing the purpose of life.
TEHREEK DAWAT-E-FAQR (REGD.) CONSTITUTION
A constitution is drafted to organize the activities of ‘Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr’. According to the constitution main office of the organization is in Lahore (4-5/A Extention Education Town Wahdat Road). Whereas it has various regional offices all over Pakistan. Some are under way. Each regional office of Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr has Majlis-e-Shura (Adivsory Council) and General Council. It constitutes of important and sincere disciples to carry out work in organized and concordant manner. They through mutual discussions underline modus operandi.
- Majlis-e-Shura (Advisory Council): It is the most important department of the organization. According to the constitution, people are selected on the basis of piety (Taqwa). The maximum limit of members is thirty-five who are selected each year. It is their responsibility to run the activities of the organization through mutual consultation. Consultation is done in accordance to Islam and democratic ways.
- General Council: It is a vast department which consist of the sincere members of the organization. The limit of members is not fixed. Majlis-e-Shura (Advisory Council) after taking decision can present it to General Council to take them under confidence. According to the constitution, if consultation is required on a critical matter then combined meeting of both Majlis-e-Shura (Advisory Council) and General Council can be called.
DEPARTMENTS OF TEHREEK DAWAT-E-FAQR (REGD.)
- Department to Invite and Preach: This department is responsible to invite and preach towards Faqr availing present resources.
- Department of Publications: This department is responsible to get every kind of printing and publication done for spreading the message of Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr. Monthly magazine Sultan-ul-Faqr, Lahore and Sultan-ul-Faqr Publications(Registered) work under this department.
- Department of Multimedia Design and Development: This department is responsible to prepare the websites of Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr, to supervise them and to make changes when necessary. This department is also responsible to make available all the books and magazines published by Sultan-ul-Faqr Publications(Registered) online for study. This is done for all the websites of the organization. Sultan-ul-Faqr Digital Productions is its subsidiary department. Its responsibility is to upload the audios and videos of preaching activities of Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr.
- Treasury Department: This department is responsible to collect funds for the promotion of Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr, distribute it among various departments and keep the accounts.
- Lodging and Food Department: This department is responsible for preparation of food and distributing it among disciples who come from other cities as well as to those who permanently stay at the main office of Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr and its khanqah.
- Security Department: This department is responsible for the security of khanqah, main office of Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr and residence of Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen Sultan Mohammad Najib-ur-Rehman. This department also performs the duty of his personal security.
To introduce Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr worldwide following website has been introduced: