The Sarwari Qadri Order
- Sultan Bahoo (may Allah bless him) promoted the Sarwari Qadri order in the Subcontinent and he considers it the true and perfect Qadri order.
- Sarwar depicts Prophet Mohammad (peace be upon him) who is the leader (Sarwar) of the universe and Qadri refers to Shaikh Abdul Qadir Jilani. Sarwari means sovereignty and Qadri means omnipotence.
- The grandeur of Sarwari Qadri seeker is that he has been chosen since eternity. At first, Prophet Mohammad takes oath of allegiance from him and then entrust him to Ghaus-ul-Azam Shaikh Abdul Qadir Jilani for spiritual training. After that, he is handed over to the spiritual guide. The seeker may or may not know this inward procedure.
- Sarwari Qadri order is the ocean of gnosis of Allah. Whoever enters this order and dives in Ism-e-Allah Zaat becomes the Mystic. If a Qadri seeker, especially the Sarwari Qadri seeker takes oath of allegiance in another order, he becomes a reprobate and turns unfortunate even if he was originally fortunate.
- It is considered depravity for a Sarwari Qadri follower to adopt another way. Although, followers of other orders can take oath of allegiance in this order and seek guidance from its perfect spiritual guide. Or, the disciples of Sarwari Qadri spiritual guide who is man of recitals (Sahib-e-Ism Murshid) can take oath of allegiance at the hands of the Sarwari Qadri spiritual guide who is man of Divine Essence (Sahib-e-Musamma Murshid).
- The Sarwari Qadri order takes a seeker inwardly from the station of annihilation in Allah to being immortal with Allah.
- The Sarwari Qadri spiritual guide never desires fame.
- The Sarwari Qadri spiritual guide never reveals his supreme spiritual status and regardless of his highest spiritual ranks, lives a life of common man among people.
- Sarwari Qadri spiritual guide directs his disciples spiritually and enlightens their inward with his spiritual glance without saying anything verbally. Verbal teaching is the job of religious scholars.