Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen is the 31st Sarwari Qadri spiritual guide (Shaikh/Murshid) and the Universal Divine Man of the era. Indeed, the perfect spiritual guide is the source of Divine guidance for his era as well as the future generations. The teachings and quotes of Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen are like a glowing light for seekers in the path of Allah. Certainly, his guidance alleviates the darkness of world and shows the path of righteosuness to the mankind. His teachings highlight the soul of the Mohammadan religion Islam i.e. Faqr. Moreover, these teachings act as a guide for a seeker of Allah in every walk of life. Be it inward spiritual matter or outward worldly matter. Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen Sultan Mohammad Najib-ur-Rehman is commencing the revival of this pure religion Islam. Furthermore, he is making the world aware of the teachings of the Saints of the Sarwari Qadri order.
Being a Sarwari Qadri Saint, Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen’s alchemic sight holds no boundaries. Therefore, with his spiritual attention he is benefitting the seekers of Allah all over the world. Additionally, his spiritual teachings in his books or websites are a handy source of guidance in this world of temptations. Given below is a short collection of selected quotes extracted from his books or noted during his gatherings. However for gaining in depth knowledge of his teachings, click the following links to his books:
Spiritual Stations of the Seekers
- There are three spiritual stations of the seekers:
· Station of Annihilation in Spiritual Guide
When the seeker is absorbed in the contemplation of countenance of the perfect spiritual guide, he sees him everywhere.
· Station of Annihilation in the Sacred Name Mohammad محمد
This is second stage for the seeker. When he contemplates Ism-e-Mohammad (the sacred name Mohammad محمد ), he finds the Mohammadan Assembly all around him.
· Station of Annihilation in Allah:
Third spiritual station is annihilation in Allah. At this stage, contemplation of Ism-e-Allah Zaat , kills his inciting innerself and he sees the Divine light and theophanies of Ism-e-Allah Zaat everywhere. This is called the station beyond all stations. The seeker negates his ‘self’ at this stage, annihilates in these theophanies and eventually is annihilated in Allah.
The Stage of Annihilation in Spiritual Guide
- Remember! The stage of annihilation in spiritual guide (Murshid) is the most difficult stage in the way of Faqr. If the spiritual guide is perfect, then he is already annihilated in the Holy Prophet and Allah. So, when the seeker annihilates in the spiritual guide, the process of crossing other stages becomes easy for him. If the spiritual guide is not the man of Divine Essence, then even years of struggles cannot get the seeker to his ultimate destination rather he cannot even understand the reality of these stations.
Annihilation in the spiritual guide is the toughest but the ultimate level of Faqr. The beneficence of the perfect and accomplished spiritual guide knows no bounds whether a seeker is able to attend his gathering or not.