Sultan Mohammad Najib-ur-Rehman
Come to the Way of Allah
Move your mouse
over this slide!
by mouse move
ALL THESE FEATURES
THE BEST SLIDER
with no compromises!
Please check the other demo sliders
Welcome to Sultan ul Ashiqeen Official Website
This website is based upon the biography of Sultan ul Ashiqeen Hazrat Sakhi Sultan Mohammad Najib-ur-Rehman Madzillah-ul-Aqdus who is the current Perfect Shaikh of the Sarwari Qadri Order , and his struggle and hard work for spreading the teachings of Sultan-ul-Arifeen.
Sultan ul Ashiqeen Hazrat Sakhi Sultan Mohammad Najib-ur-Rehman Madzillah-ul-Aqdus is the 31st Perfect Shaikh of the Sarwari Qadri Order. The Sarwari Qadri Order started with Hazrat Mohammad Sall’Alahu Alayhi Wa’alihi Wasallam. It passed on to Hazrat Ali Karum Allah Wajhul Kareem, from whom, it was transferred to the Ummat of Nabi Kareem Sall’Allahu Alayhi Wa’alihi Wasallam. This continued from Khawaja Hussan Basri Razi Allah Anhu to Ghaus-ul-Azam Hazrat Sheikh Abdul Qadir Jilani Razi Allah Anhu and then to Sultan-ul-Arifeen Hazrat Sakhi Sultan Bahoo Rehmat-ul-Allah Alayh.
The Sarwari Qadri chain reaches to Sultan ul Ashiqeen Hazrat Sakhi Sultan Mohammad Najib-ur-Rehman Madzillah-ul-Aqdus from Sultan-ul-Arifeen Hazrat Sakhi Sultan Bahoo Rehmat-ul-Allah Alayh in the following order:
- Sultan-ul-Arifeen Hazrat Sakhi Sultan Bahoo Rehmat-ul-Allah Alayh
- Sultan-ul-Tarikeen Hazrat Sakhi Sultan Syed Mohammad Abdullah Shah Madni Jilani Rehmat-ul-Allah Alayh
- Sultan-ul-Sabireen Hazrat Sakhi Sultan Peer Mohammad Abdul Ghafoor Shah Rehmat-ul-Allah Alayh
- Shahbaz-e-Arifaan Hazrat Sakhi Sultan Peer Syed Mohammad Bahadur Ali Shah Kazmi Al-Mashhadi Rehmat-ul-Allah Alayh
- Sultan-ul-Auliya Hazrat Sakhi Sultan Mohammad Abdul Aziz Rehmat-ul-Allah Alayh
- Sultan-ul-Faqr 6th Hazrat Sakhi Sultan Mohammad Asghar Ali Rehmat-ul-Allah Alayh
- Sultan ul Ashiqeen Hazrat Sakhi Sultan Mohammad Najib-ur-Rehman Madzillah-ul-Aqdus
Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen Sultan Mohammad Najib-ur-Rehman adorned the throne of Divine guidance and persuasion on the 26th December 2003 after his spiritual guide Sultan Mohammad Asghar Ali passed away. From that day to date, Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen has made tremendous efforts and immense struggle to spread the teachings of Faqr to the entire world. This website has also been created to invite people towards Faqr and to spread the beneficence of Ism-e-Allah Zaat (personal name of Allah) to the people.