Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen is the 31st Sarwari Qadri spiritual guide (Shaikh/Murshid) and the Universal Divine Man of the era. Indeed, the perfect spiritual guide is the source of Divine guidance for his era as well as the future generations. The teachings and quotes of Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen are like a glowing light for seekers in the path of Allah. Certainly, his guidance alleviates the darkness of world and shows the path of righteosuness to the mankind. His teachings highlight the soul of the Mohammadan religion Islam i.e. Faqr. Moreover, these teachings act as a guide for a seeker of Allah in every walk of life. Be it inward spiritual matter or outward worldly matter. Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen Sultan Mohammad Najib-ur-Rehman is commencing the revival of this pure religion Islam. Furthermore, he is making the world aware of the teachings of the Saints of the Sarwari Qadri order.
Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen Strictly Follows Sharia
Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen Sultan Mohammad Najib-ur-Rehman himself is a strict follower of the Sharia and he teaches his disciples the same. He neither likes nor allows mixing of male and female disciples. That is why, the male disciples cannot visit Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen house while the female disciples are not permitted in his khanqah. In this way, he has maintained the rules of sharia strictly. He has extreme respect for women and talks to them keeping his eyes lowered. Furthermore, he loves children and the kids are also naturally attracted towards him and remain anxious to see him. When he comes to the gathering, the kids try to draw near to him and remain engrossed in his vision. Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen also blesses kids with love and affection.
Given below is a short collection of selected quotes extracted from his books or noted during his gatherings. However for gaining in depth knowledge of his teachings, click the following links to his books:
Importance of Sharia
- Without absolutely following the sacred sharia (Islamic law), one cannot reach any level or station in the way of gnosis of Allah. All levels of Faqr are gained by the beatitude of shariah.
- The beginning and exaltation of Faqr is shariah. The renouncer of sharia cannot even get close to the fragrance of Faqr.
- All the perfect Fakirs of all eras have always abided by the sharia strictly.
- The veritable reality of shariah is gained only by travelling on the path of Faqr.
- Shariat is associated with the material world and its rules apply upon the physical body. As long as the physical body is alive, it has to abide by the shariah. Negligence towards it will result in punishment.