Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen Quotes - Hypocrite
Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen's alchemic sight holds no boundaries
Being a Sarwari Qadri Saint, Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen’s alchemic sight holds no boundaries. Therefore, with his spiritual attention he is benefitting the seekers of Allah all over the world. Additionally, his spiritual teachings in his books or websites are a handy source of guidance in this world of temptations. Given below is a short collection of selected quotes extracted from his books or noted during his gatherings. However, for gaining in depth knowledge of his teachings, click the following links to his books:
- Seemingly a hypocrite (munafiq) is very virtuous but inwardly he is an infidel.
- Depraved is the one whose inward is corrupted. The Holy Quran is misleading only for those having polluted inwards because they are unable to understand the true meaning hidden in the holy verses of Quran due to their immoral inward.
- The biggest debauch is the one who uses the pure religion of Allah Almighty for self-benefit.
- Hypocrite or pretentious is the one who seeks respect from people by displaying his worships.
This is the Era of Hypocrisy
Characteristics of Hypocrite
- Satan had full command in knowledge and worship. This is the characteristic of the hypocrites as well. Satan had made his worships his God.
- Hypocrite also makes his worships, knowledge, intellect or his own self as his God.
- Just as the Mumin (believer) is annihilated in the Holy Prophet likewise a hypocrite (munafiq) is annihilated in Satan. Such satanic men are referred to in Surah an-Nas in these words; مِنَ الۡجِنَّۃِ وَ النَّاسِ “Minal Jinnati wan nas”, Meaning: “Whether he is among jinns or mankind”. This human Satan is more dangerous than the Jinn Satan, as the former attacks outwardly to deprave from the right path while the latter induces evil whispers in the inward.
Drawbacks of Hypocrisy
- Advancement is not possible in the presence of hypocrisy whether it is in worldly matters or the religious ones.
- The biggest symbol of Allah’s wrath is that the inward of man is deprived of His love. When Allah is angry with someone, He divests his inward from faith.
- The countenance of a hypocrite (munafiq) lacks the Divine luminance no matter how much he tries to prettify it.
How to Recognize a Hypocrite?
Please click to request for Online Pledge (al-Bayah) facility