Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen is the 31st Sarwari Qadri spiritual guide (Shaikh/Murshid) and the Universal Divine Man of the era. Indeed, the perfect spiritual guide is the source of Divine guidance for his era as well as the future generations. The teachings and quotes of Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen are like a glowing light for seekers in the path of Allah. Certainly, his guidance alleviates the darkness of world and shows the path of righteosuness to the mankind. His teachings highlight the soul of the Mohammadan religion Islam i.e. Faqr. Moreover, these teachings act as a guide for a seeker of Allah in every walk of life. Be it inward spiritual matter or outward worldly matter. Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen Sultan Mohammad Najib-ur-Rehman is commencing the revival of this pure religion Islam. Furthermore, he is making the world aware of the teachings of the Saints of the Sarwari Qadri order.
Being a Sarwari Qadri Saint, Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen’s alchemic sight holds no boundaries. Therefore, with his spiritual attention he is benefitting the seekers of Allah all over the world. Additionally, his spiritual teachings in his books or websites are a handy source of guidance in this world of temptations. Here are some selected quotes of Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen Sultan Najib ur Rehman regarding Divine Oneness. However for gaining in depth knowledge of his teachings or quotes, click the following links to his books:
Tawhid (Divine Oneness)
- To reach the station of Oneness of Allah (Tawhid), it is important to be indifferent from the love, desire and fear of everything other than Allah. Being indifferent from everything besides Allah is Oneness.
- The Divine Oneness means that only Allah exists in the inward and the outward.
- Tawhid or the Divine Oneness for the believer (Mumin) is that he annihilates and then becomes immortal with Allah. He must be One with Allah.
- The Divine confidant is tested until and unless he reaches the level of Oneness with Allah.
- Absolute Oneness means to become the embodiment of Divine Oneness.
- It is important to sanctify the soul and purge the inciting innerself to bear inward verification of the basic Islamic creed of Divine Oneness.