اُٹھ کے اب بزمِ جہاں کا اور ہی انداز ہے
مشرق و مغرب میں تیرے دور کا آغاز ہے
Meaning: Arise! For the new era has arrived. Also, the East and West has announced the beginning of your time.
In regard to the travel of Sarwari Qadri saint, Sultan ul Faqr VI Sultan Mohammad Asghar Ali says as follows:
The Sarwari Qadri leader does not stay at one place. As he makes it incumbent upon himself to grant Ism-e-Allah Zaat by travelling through the earth. Moreover, he invites people towards the marifa of Allah, so they can have the perfect gnosis of Allah. (Sultan-ul-Faqr VI- Life and Teachings)
Spiritual Tours are the Traditions of Saints
Sultan Bahoo used to travel a lot to spread the bounty of Ism-e-Allah Zaat to far off areas. Similarly, Sultan-ul-Faqr VI Sultan Mohammad Asghar Ali would travel all year round for the same purpose. Following this tradition and command, Sultan ul Ashiqeen also travels excessively to invite and preach people about the teachings of Faqr. Moreover, he grants the seekers of Allah with the beneficence of Ism-e-Allah Zaat while on his tours around the country. In fact, he grants this beneficence to numerous men and women both with and without oath of allegiance. In this way, the visitors and devotees get to meet Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen for his beneficence. Moreover, his devotees under his supervision, organize a Mawlid ceremony to honour Prophet Mohammad (pbuh).
Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr, under the supervision of Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen organizes these tours annually from November to March/April. Following are the mostly visited places:
- Rahim Yar Khan, Chak 121/1 L
- Khanpur, Chak 14/P-22/P
- Uch Sharif, Bahawalpur district
- Ahmadpur East (Ahmadpur Sharqiah), Bahawalpur district
- Mian Channu, Chak 115/5-L, Rehman Town
- Megah Tehsil, Pattoki, Kasur district
- Gubba Fazil, Renala Khurd Tehsil, Okara district
- Mopalkey, Renala Khurd Tehsil, Okara district
- Daska, Jando Sahi
- Bharot Tehsil Sarai Alamgir
- Pindigheb, Ahmadal, Khor, Sahiwal
- Shah Sadiq Nehang Tehsil Shorkot, Jhang district
- Buchiana Mandi Faisalabad district and nearby villages: Chak 561 GB, Chak 656/7, Chak 624 GB Athanwale, Chak 561 Narwala, Chak 566 Namdar wala. Also included are, Chak 570 GB Kandhian wala Chak 625 GB Anwar de Mehal and Jewan Shah; Chak 657/8 GB. Moreover, Parywala Chak 378 Hamand K; Piranwala 564 GB; Kahkashan colony dhadhy District Faisalabad.
- Shrine of Sultan-ul-Arifeen Sultan Bahoo, Jhang district
- Shorkot at the shrine of Sayyid Mohammad Bahadur Ali Shah
- Shrine of Sayyid Mohammad Abdullah Shah Madni Jilani, Ahmadpur East (Ahmadpur Sharqiah), Bahawalpur district
- Ghotki in Northern Sindh.
The Pattern of Spiritual Tours
The pattern of the spiritual tours to the above-mentioned places for spreading Faqr keeps changing. In addition to Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen’s visit to places, people from nearby areas and villages also visit him to get his beneficence. In fact, out of much regard, people invite him and his caravan to become their guests. Resultantly, he accepts all the invitations, thus not letting the devotees down. As a matter of fact, these tours are to cleanse the inward of the seekers with his spiritual attention. Additionally, wherever he goes, his disciples hold the gatherings where they recite praises and salutations for Prophet Mohammad (pbuh). As this attracts people to enter the spiritual gatherings and get spiritual beneficence.
Miraculous Experiences of Tours
The fortunate disciples in whose houses Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen and his caravan stays during these tours have narrated their miraculous experiences. Regarding this, many verified that the domestic issues of their houses resolved due to the stay of Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen. Moreover, arrival of Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen in their houses rectified all their difficulties, illnesses, disturbances and financial issues. As Sultan Bahoo states, “When the Sarwari Qadri Fakir visits a house, he does not take but in fact he gives.” In the same manner, whenever Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen enters a house, he does not take anything. Rather, he blesses its residents with the treasure of Faqr.
Furthermore, the people of that house miraculously start to develop love for Allah (Ishq-e-Haqeeqi) and love for His Prophet (Ishq-e-Rasool). Under those circumstances, it seems like the Divine Light is showering on the house. Also, the enchanting perfume of the sacred saints prevails the house, which does not leave for days after he has left. Further, it seems that the house finds peace, thus absolving from any sort of negativities and supernatural activities. In addition to that, Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen’s beneficence even increases the food prepared especially for the visitors (langar). Not to mention, the disciples in whom houses Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen visited, revealed all this from their personal experiences
Please visit the following links for videos of tours and much more
VIDEO SOCIAL MEDIA
- Sultan ul Faqr . Sultan Bahoo Official:
- Sultan Bahoo Official TV:
- Sultan ul Ashiqeen TV .Official Channel:
- Sultan ul Faqr & Sultan Bahoo Official:
- Sultan Bahoo TV| Official TV:
- Sultan ul Ashiqeen TV:
SOUNDCLOUD (Audio Channel)