The Universal Divine Man
Who is the Universal Divine Man?
- There are many Saints present in the world in one era. Each one of them is stationed at different rank. Every Saint is at the footsteps of a Prophet. However, of all, only one chosen Saint is on the footsteps of Prophet Mohammad. That Saint is the Universal Divine Man, leader of his time and the absolute slave of Allah in his era. He is the most superior in status among all Saints and is the al-Ghawth (the Leader, literally meaning the Helper, in cosmic spiritual hierarchy) of his era.
The Universal Divine Man is the manifestation of Ism-e-Allah Zaat
2. Ism-e-Allah Zaat is the Lord of all Divine names and attributes and the Lord of all Lords. The manifestation of Ism-e-Allah Zaat is the Universal Divine Man.
The station of the Universal Divine Man
He knows the secret of reaching the Divine essence.
4. The Universal Divine Man knows the secret of reaching the reality of the Divine name اَللّٰہُ and the Divine Essence.
5. His inward is the place where the Divine lights of Essence are revealed. Its vastness is beyond explanation and imagination.
6. He becomes the ultimate manifestation and the mirror of Allah which reflects the Divine lights of Essence, the Divine attributes, names and the Divine actions. He adopts all the Divine attributes and morals and becomes their comprehensive representation.
The universal Divine Man is the Divine essence.
7. After annihilation in the Divine Essence, the seeker is liberated from the human limitations. When he exalts from the state of annihilation to the immortal state, he is transformed into the Universal Divine Man becoming impeccable and perfect. Hence, his every deed is worship.
He is annihilated in Hoo.
8. He is annihilated in Hoo (ھُو), annihilated in Allah and has become immortal with Allah. Allah reveals the signs of his Divine existence on the people of every era.
9. He is the leader of his era and progresses in correspondence to its rightful requirements.
10. When He is annihilated in the Divine Essence, he encompasses both kinds of Divine attributes i.e. the Divine majesty and the Divine beauty. However, when he achieves immortality with Allah then he only manifests the Divine beauty and becomes the source of compassion for all the worlds.
Read more teachings and quotes of Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen about Universal Divine Man in his spiritual books. Click the links below to read, download and purchase his books for free;
Pledge bayah to the perfect spiritual guide
Please click the link below to request for Online Oath (Bayat) facility…