Ism-e-Mohammad (the sacred name of Mohmmad pbuh)
Teachings of Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen about Ism-e-Mohammad
Ism-e-Mohammad is entirely the Divine compassion and beauty.
Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen is the 31st Sarwari Qadri spiritual guide (Shaikh/Murshid) and the Universal Divine Man of the era. Indeed, the perfect spiritual guide is the source of Divine guidance for his era as well as the future generations. The teachings and quotes of Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen are like a glowing light for seekers in the path of Allah. Certainly, his guidance alleviates the darkness of world and shows the path of righteousness to the mankind. His teachings highlight the soul of the Mohammadan religion Islam i.e. Faqr. Moreover, these teachings act as a guide for a seeker of Allah in every walk of life. Be it inward spiritual matter or outward worldly matter. Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen Sultan Mohammad Najib-ur-Rehman is commencing the revival of this pure religion Islam. Furthermore, he is making the world aware of the teachings of the Saints of the Sarwari Qadri order.
Sultan-ul Ashiqeen books in english and urdu
Click on the videos below to read Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen books in English and Urdu to read his teachings in detail.
Being a Sarwari Qadri Saint, Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen’s alchemic sight holds no boundaries. Therefore, with his spiritual attention he is benefitting the seekers of Allah all over the world. Additionally, his spiritual teachings in his books or websites are a handy source of guidance in this world of temptations. Given below is a short collection of selected quotes extracted from his books or noted during his gatherings.
Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen teachings about Ism-e-Mohammad
1. The personal name of Allah اَللّٰہُ and the sacred name of Prophet Mohammad محمد are not just names. Rather they are their sacred Essence. Their secret is revealed when during contemplation the seeker keeps in mind that he is beholding the sacred Essence not just names.
2. Ism-e-Allah Zaat اَللّٰہُ is undoubtedly the greatest name of Allah. In fact, Ism-e-Azam and Ism-e-Mohammad محمد are the straight path.
3. In the path of Faqr, whoever contemplates Ism-e-Mohammad, in fact sees the sacred self of Prophet Mohammad (pbuh).
4. Satan is as afraid of Ism-e-Azam and Ism-e-Mohammad, as an infidel is of saying the creed of Oneness of Allah.
5. Ism-e-Mohammad is entirely the Divine compassion and beauty.
6. Allah blesses the person with the spiritual goal during the contemplation of Ism-e-Mohammad or Ism-e-Allah Zaat.
7.The sacred countenance of the Prophet Mohammad is indeed, Ism-e-Allah Zaat (the personal name of Allah).