Sultan-ul-Faqr VI Sultan Mohammad Asghar Ali is the 30th spiritual leader of the Sarwari Qadri order, chain or lineage. He is the spiritual guide (Murshid) of Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen Sultan Mohammad Najib-ur-Rehman. Notably, Sultan Mohammad Asghar Ali is at the supreme spiritual status of Sultan-ul-Faqr.
Description of all Sultan-ul-Faqr Souls per Sultan Bahoo
Sultan Bahoo (may Allah bless him) revealed the names of five Sultan-ul-Faqr souls in his book Risala Roohi Sharif;
کے روحِ خاتونِ قیامت (رَضْی اَللّٰہُ تَعَالٰی عَنْہَا)۔ یکے روحِ خواجہ حسن بصری (رَضْی اَللّٰہُ تَعَالٰی عَنْہٗ)۔ یکے روح شیخِ ما ‘حقیقت الحق’ نورِمُطلَق ‘مشہود علی الحق’ حضرت سیّد محی الدین عبد القادر جیلانی محبوبِ سبحانی ( رَضْی اللّٰہُ تَعَالٰی عَنْہٗ ) ویکے روحِ سلطانِ انوار ‘ سِرّالسّرمد حضرت پیر عبدالرزاق فرزندِ حضرت پیر دستگیر (قدس سرّہُ العزیز) ویکے روحِ چشمہءِ چشمانِ ھاَھُویّت ‘ سِرِ اَسرارِ ذاتِ یاھُو ‘فنا فی ھُو فقیر باھُو ( قُدَّسْ اللّٰہ سِرُّہٗ ). (رسالہ روحی شریف)
(For better understanding, we have given the brief description of the above Persian content. For detail exegesis refer Risala Roohi Sharif published by Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr).
- Foremost of them is the sacred soul of the queen of the doomsday.
- Here Sultan Bahoo is referring to Fatimah tuz-Zahra (may Allah be pleased with her) daughter of Prophet Mohammad (pbuh).
- Certainly, she is the first Sultan-ul-Faqr.
Second is the sacred soul of Shaikh Hasan of Basra (may Allah be pleased with him).
- Thirdly, is the sacred soul of our spiritual leader.
- He is the Divine Reality and also the absolute Divine light. Not only that, he is the exact manifestation of the Divine Truth as well.Certainly, the beloved of Allah!
- Here Sultan Bahoo referred to none other than al-Gawth al-Azam Shaikh Abdul Qadir Jilani (may Allah be pleased with him).
- Fourth is the sacred soul of Abdul Razzaq Jilani (may Allah bless him) who is the Sultan of Divine lights.
- He is surely the secret of eternal Divine Essence.
- Also, he is the son of Shaikh Abdul Qadir Jilani.
- Of the five, last but not the least is the sacred soul Sultan Bahoo himself.
- He called himself Fakir Bahoo in Risala Roohi Sharif.
- Truly, he is the fountain head of the sight of Divinity at the transcendent level.
- Moreover, he is also the secret of secrets of the Divine Essence and annihilated in the Divine Essence.
Souls of the Last Two Sultan-ul-Faqr
In the same book Sultan Bahoo also mentions about the other two Sultan-ul-Faqr souls that were yet to come. About those two souls, he says;
و دو روحِ دیگر اولیاء۔ بحرمتِ یمنِ ایشاں قیامِ دارین۔ تا آنکہ آں دو روح از آشیا نہءِ وحدت بر مظاہرِ کثرت نخواہند پرید’ قیامِ قیامت نخواہد شد۔ سراسر نظرِ ایشاں نورِ وحدت و کیمیائے عزّت بہرکس پرتوءِ عنقائے ایشاں
Meaning: Among them are the souls of the other two Saints. Definitely, the stability of both the worlds owes to their favour. These two souls have yet to manifest in the world of diversity from the abode of Oneness. Verily, doomsday (Qayamat) would not occur unless this happens.
Sultan-ul-Faqr VI Sultan Mohammad Asghar Ali
- Of the last two Sultan-ul-Faqr souls, the sixth soul already descended from the realm of Oneness in this physical world.
- He significantly graced the world with his presence from 1947 till 2003. His Divine light (an-Nur), indeed enlightened a large number of people.
- The name of this sixth soul is Sultan Mohammad Asghar Ali.
- Sultan-ul-Faqr VI Sultan Mohammad Asghar Ali was born on Friday, 14th August 1947 (27th Ramadan, 1366 H) at dawn.
- He was born in the town of Samundari, Garh Maharaja, District Jhang, Pakistan.
- Patently, he belonged to the family of Sultan Bahoo.
- Here we have given his lineage that goes back to Sultan Bahoo. It is as follows:
- Sultan Mohammad Asghar Ali is at the greatest spiritual status of Sultan-ul-Faqr since pre-existence.
- That is why, the Divine light (an-Nur) enlightened his sacred face since birth.
- Clearly, he was the perfect blend of beauty and magnificence that made him prominent among all his brothers.
- Considering this, his father and spiritual guide Sultan Abdul Aziz used to address him with the appellation ‘Chan’ (the moon).
- Initially, he got his early education from Garh Maharaja.
- Then he passed his middle standard exams from Islamia School Jhang.
- Later, did his matriculation from Naushehra, Soon Valley, District Khushab.
- As far as the spiritual education is concerned, Sultan Abdul Aziz was his spiritual guide and instructor.
- As a matter of fact, he already knew that this son of his is at highly esteemed position of Sultan-ul-Faqr.
- Therefore, he gave special attention towards his spiritual enhancement.
Divine Guidance and Persuasion by Sultan-ul-Faqr VI
- The Trust of Faqr transferred to Sultan Mohammad Asghar Ali from his father and spiritual guide Sultan Mohammad Abdul Aziz.
- Subsequently, he ascended the throne of Divine guidance and persuasion in 1981.
- He was surely the perfect and accomplished spiritual guide possessing the Divine light of guidance.
- Besides, he radiated the inwards of lacs of seekers of Allah with his Divine light.
- Not to forget, he took many steps to revolutionize the path of Faqr.
- Actually, he revolutionized the path of Faqr according to the demands of this new age.
- Not only that but he also made it easier so that masses could join it and reach higher spiritual statuses.
Establishment of 'Islahi Jamat'
In 1989 he established ‘Islahi Jamat‘ (organization to spread message of Faqr). Mainly, the aim was to attract more and more people towards the esoteric aspect of our religion. The endless efforts of organization spread Ism-e-Allah Zaat to lacs of people. Indeed, it conveyed the message of the true spirit of Islam not only in Pakistan but all over the world.
Establishment of the Department of Publication
Sultan Mohammad Asghar Ali also established a publication department in 1994. Basically, this department published many books based on Faqr and tasawwuf. Moreover, the department started publishing a monthly magazine in year 2000. The magazine chiefly was based on the teachings of Faqr. Furthermore, to spread the teachings of Sultan Bahoo, he also made arrangements to publish his sacred books. Above all, he published these books with proper and accurate translation in Urdu language. Since most of Sultan Bahoo’s books are in Persian. Certainly, these books render light of Divine guidance for devotees on the path of Faqr.
Transference of the Divine Trust
In 2001, Sultan Mohammad Asghar Ali went to perform pilgrimage or hajj. Along with some fellows, he also took his beloved seeker Sultan Mohammad Najib-ur-Rehman with him. When he reached Madina, he presented Sultan Mohammad Najib-ur-Rehman in the esteemed assembly of the Holy Prophet. On his approval, Sultan-ul-Faqr VI spiritually transferred the Divine Trust of Faqr to Sultan Mohammad Najib-ur-Rehman. Since, he had passed all the trials in Faqr and deserved this Divine treasure. Importantly, Allah had bestowed him with the most substantial duty of the future guidance of the seekers of Allah.
Sultan-ul-Faqr VI completed the spiritual training of Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen Sultan Mohammad Najib-ur-Rehman. When he was ready to hold the throne of Divine guidance and persuasion, Sultan Mohammad Asghar Ali died. He passed away on the Friday of 26th December 2003 (2nd Dhul al-Qadah, 1424 H). His shrine is in Village Sultan Bahoo, District Jhang, Pakistan. To be accurate, it is just half kilometer away from the shrine of Hazrat Sakhi Sultan Bahoo. Right beside his father Sultan Mohammad Abdul Aziz in his shrine. The Urs (death anniversary) of Sultan Mohammad Asghar Ali is on the first Friday of Dhul al-Qadah.
Please click to request for Online Oath (Bayat) facility…