Invoke Ism-e-Allah Zaat under Guidance of Spiritual Guide
- It is important to invoke Ism e Allah Zaat under the guidance and supervision of perfect Murshid (spiritual guide). Such Murshid who is not only aware of the core secrets of Ism e Allah Zaat but also possesses full command over the contemplation of Ism-e-Allah Zaat. Moreover, he should be the man of Divine Essence.
- Ism e Allah Zaat is the greatest name of Allah. It finds permanence in one’s inward only by the Divine attention and persuasion of the perfect and accomplished spiritual guide.
Invocation of Ism-e-Allah Zaat Reveals Divine Secrets
- One can neither gain the recognition of Allah by verbal discussions, physical deeds or obedience nor by reading literature. In fact, the knowledge gained from books cannot explain the magnificence and grandeur of Prophet Mohammad. It cannot explain him as the Prophet and the Messenger of Allah and his remarkable spiritual powers and miracles. Moreover, it cannot do justice in explaining the reality of Prophet’s ‘revelation’ and secret behind his ‘ascension to Allah’. This is why, the scholars having mere superficial knowledge argue all their lives over the reality of the hidden knowledge. Their arguments continue over the possibility of Divine vision in the physical world and Prophet’s miracles. Not only that but also over the reality of the night of Prophet’s ascension to Allah and similar spiritual matters. Certainly, the easiest way to uncover these realities is the invocation and contemplation of Ism-e-Allah Zaat.
- The path to Divine observation, proximity, union and vision is none other than invocation and contemplation of Ism-e-Allah Zaat. Simply there is no other way to get there.
- The invocation of the Divine name اَللّٰہُ ‘Allah’ enlightens the inward with faith.
- It is incumbent upon every Muslim and believer to seek, invoke and contemplate Ism-e-Allah Zaat. As it is important in achieving the gnosis of Allah, progression and purgation of soul and inner contentment. It also grants spiritual insight, helps achieve Allah’s will and ascension towards Him. Certainly, it is impossible to reach any spiritual station without Ism-e-Allah Zaat.
- Contemplation of Ism-e-Allah Zaat kills the inciting innerself and vivifies the soul. Besides, it also blesses the seeker with the state of Divine presence. Indeed, Allah accepts all the prayers in this state. In contrast, if there is no Divine presence then all the prayers are acts of hypocrisy.
Significance of Invocation of Ism-e-Allah Zaat
- Contemplation of Ism-e-Allah Zaat is the straight path. Allah declares the virtuous travellers of this path as the rewarded ones. Because it truly enlightens the inward with the luminosity of Islam. Contrarily, its denier is entangled in the tricks of the inciting innerself and Satan and eventually goes astray. In fact, death of inciting innerself is the vivification of soul.
- Invocation of Ism-e-Allah Zaat eradicates the love for material world.
- Only the invocation of Ism-e-Allah Zaat guides towards the sacred being where the Divine Essence is manifested.
- There is no interference of Satanic illusions and deceit in the contemplation and invocation of Ism-e-Allah Zaat.
- The seeker who perpetually remains in the invocation and contemplation of Ism-e-Allah Zaat will always stay focused on it. Then only Ism-e-Allah Zaat becomes the spiritual goal of such seeker.
- The person who does not contemplate Ism-e-Allah Zaat is just a man of words. In contrast, the one who does is the man of morals.
- At the initial stages, Ism-e-Allah Zaat carries the seeker to the Immanence following Transcendence which are eventually combined. This is the perfect station of Oneness of Allah (Tawhid) where the seeker himself becomes the Divine Oneness.
- The Divine Essence is like a seed inside a person. It flourishes with the invocation and contemplation of Ism-e-Allah Zaat.
- One cannot attain the perfect contemplation, until he achieves perfection in invocation.
- Reflection and concentration are misleading without the contemplation and invocation of Ism-e-Allah Zaat.
Purification of Inward
- Without the contemplation and invocation of Ism-e-Allah Zaat, it is impossible to recite Kalimah Tawhid (the Islamic creed), by the verification of soul.
- Certainly, without the vivification of soul and enlightenment of the inward one can neither recognize oneself nor Allah. The key to the vivification of soul is the contemplation and invocation of Ism-e-Allah Zaat.
- A person must vivify his soul by the invocation of Ism-e-Allah Zaat. Only then he can present Allah with His concealed trust in his (man’s) inward in its best form.
- The sustenance of soul is the invocation of Ism-e-Allah Zaat and prayer (salat) is also invocation of Allah.
- One who finds Ism e Allah Zaat gets enlightenment of both esoteric and exoteric worlds. Indeed, this purifies his soul, which then becomes an illuminated mirror. In this mirror he observes the light and theophanies of the Divine Essence and gets the gnosis of Allah.
- Without attaining perfection in the invocation and contemplation of Ism e Allah Zaat one cannot get rid of lust and desires of the inciting inner self.
Consequences of Denying Ism-e-Allah Zaat
- On denying the invocation and contemplation of Ism e Allah Zaat, Satan and the inciting innerself invade our mind and soul. Then they stick to our every inch just like Cuscuta weed parasitically attaches to the whole tree. Consequently, we submerge in the Satanic illusions to such an extent that we are unable to see the righteous path. This is because we ceased the sustenance of soul.
Spiritual Progression by Invocation of Ism e Allah Zaat
- As the seeker progress in the invocation and contemplation of Ism-e-Allah Zaat, correspondingly his innerself rectifies and promotes. Eventually he finds his inner self at peace. (As Ism e Allah Zaat elevated it from the inciting innerself to the repenting and then to inspiring. Eventually it elevates to the peaceful innerself which is never inclined towards sins). Hence, the innerself liberates from the mischief of the eternal thug Satan and becomes safe on reaching its ultimate destination. Here the seeker gains eternal life and achieves the main objective of life. The seeker with such innerself is a friend to Allah. Indeed, Allah is pleased with him and he with Allah.
Click the links below to get in depth knowledge of Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen’s sayings about Ism-e-Allah Zaat in Urdu or English language: