Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen is the 31st Sarwari Qadri spiritual guide (Shaikh/Murshid) and the Universal Divine Man of the era. Indeed, the perfect spiritual guide is the source of Divine guidance for his era as well as the future generations. The teachings and quotes of Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen are like a glowing light for seekers in the path of Allah. Certainly, his guidance alleviates the darkness of world and shows the path of righteousness to the mankind. His teachings highlight the soul of the Mohammadan religion Islam i.e. Faqr. Moreover, these teachings act as a guide for a seeker of Allah in every walk of life. Be it inward spiritual matter or outward worldly matter. Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen Sultan Mohammad Najib-ur-Rehman is commencing the revival of this pure religion Islam. Furthermore, he is making the world aware of the teachings of the Saints of the Sarwari Qadri order.
Guidance of Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen
Being a Sarwari Qadri Saint, Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen’s alchemic sight holds no boundaries. Therefore, with his spiritual attention he is benefitting the seekers of Allah all over the world. Additionally, his spiritual teachings in his books or websites are a handy source of guidance in this world of temptations. Following are some teachings and guidance of Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen regarding perseverance:
- Never step back from the path towards Almighty Allah, even when apparently all you see is a failure coming to you. If you have the strength of sincerity and perseverance, then Almighty Allah will never let you sink in failures.
- In the way of Faqr, perseverance means that the seeker of Allah continues to seek Allah till his last breath.
- Determination or perseverance gives the strength to bear the hardships and face the trials in the way of Faqr with patience and motivation. It is the foundation of success both in the world and hereafter.
- To continue one’s journey with perseverance on the path of Faqr is a great deal.
- In Divine love, one should be fearless and unbothered of the hurdles in the path towards Allah and must continue the journey bravely.
Above mentioned is a short collection of selected quotes extracted from his books or noted during his gatherings. However, for gaining in depth knowledge of his teachings, click the following links to his books: