Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen Sultan Mohammad Najib-ur-Rehman is the man of Divine Essence. He is the perfect and accomplished spiritual guide and the absolute light of guidance. Also, he is the Fakir who is the master of the realms. Moreover, his alchemic sight has no boundaries. His spiritual sight benefits the seekers of Allah equally everywhere. Does not matter, whether the disciples are in his company or in any corner of the world. Additionally, his mere spiritual glance works like a burnisher for rusty souls. It cleans them from the darkness of the world and its love. Indeed, filling it with the light of gnosis of Allah Almighty.
نگاہِ ولی میں وہ تاثیر دیکھی
بدلتی ہزاروں کی تقدیر دیکھی
Explanation: I have seen such intensity in the spiritual sight of Saints that alters the destiny of many.
Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen is a Sarwari Qadri Saint
Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen is the perfect and accomplished spiritual guide of the Sarwari Qadri order. Sultan Bahoo says about such a spiritual guide:
- Sarwari Qadri spiritual guide is comprehensive and complete. He is such a book, inwardly as well as outwardly, which has the status of ‘Book of all the books’. By reading this book, the seeker annihilates in Allah in such a way that there remains no veil before him.
طالب را ہر مطالب خوش نما
اعتقاد صدق خواں و ز دل صفا
Explanation: The seekers who read this book (spiritual guide) with complete faith, sincerity and purity of heart. Undoubtedly, they achieve all their objectives easily. (Kaleed-ul-Tauheed Kalan)
عارف کامل قادری بہر قدرتے قادر و بہر مقام حاضر
Explanation: Allah has empowered the perfect Mystic of the Qadri order to do everything and be present everywhere. Hence, he is omnipotent and omnipresent. (Such Qadri Mystic is the man of Divine Essence who is the perfect spiritual guide of the Sarwari Qadri order). (Risala Roohi Sharif)
The Reality of the Sarwari Qadri Spiritual Guide
- The reality of the spiritual guide of the Sarwari Qadri order is that this Sarwari Qadri Fakir can take disciples of any order. Then, he can change them to become the accomplished practitioner (of the knowledge of faith). This is so because perfect practicing Dervishes of other orders are imperfect and unaccomplished in comparison to Sarwari Qadri Fakir. Moreover, the highest limit of other orders cannot reach the initial stage of the Sarwari Qadri This is true that the results of his entire life’s endeavors are in futile (compared to a Sarwari Qadri). (Mehak-ul-Faqr Kalan)
Undoubtedly, the perfect and accomplished spiritual guide is the man of Divine Essence. At another place in Mehak-ul-Faqr Kalan, Sultan Bahoo describes the reality of spiritual guide as follows:
- This way (of Faqr)is not related to the apparent fame and respect but to the recognition of the Reality. Whomsoever Allah grants Faqr, reaches the station of absolute annihilation in Allah becoming the man of Divine Essence. One cannot cover the way to recognize ‘the man of Divine Essence’ by mere verbal discussions. Rather, only Allah confers this blessing. On whomsoever Allah confers it, becomes the Mystic immortal with Allah and only he knows and recognizes Allah. (Mehak-ul-Faqr Kalan)
Sarwari Qadri Fakirs are Rare
Rare in world are the Sarwari Qadri Fakirs as they are independent from all needs and desires. Besides, they are indifferent to both the world and the paradise. They are in fact, the men who guide and grant Divine secrets. Within moment they travel both the worlds and become munificent. To tell the truth, Sarwari Qadri Fakir sees nothing but the Divine Unity. In other words, he is the king who at every moment is aware of the secrets of gnosis of Allah. (Mehak-ul-Faqr Kalan)
Types of Sarwari Qadri Guides
The Sarwari Qadri spiritual guides are of two kinds:
The man of recitals
The guide who possesses only the invocation (dhikr) of the name of Allah. He holds the status of common creation. These spiritual guides are just junior spiritual successors. Moreover, their disciples spend all their lives in carving the name of Allah on their inward.
The man of Divine Essence
This kind of Fakir in fact annihilate in Allah and became immortal with Him. Alternatively, he is the bearer of the Divine Trust and the representative of Allah. Also, he holds the status of the Universal Divine Man. He is the perfect spiritual guide possessing the Divine light of guidance. Moreover, he blesses his disciples with his contemplation through Ism-e-Allah Zaat. Sultan Bahoo says about such spiritual guide:
- A Mystic Fakir, immortal with Allah, is the one annihilated in Allah and annihilated in Prophet. Not only that but he is also the one annihilated in Faqr and annihilated in Hoo. (Ain-ul-Faqr)
Description per Sultan Bahoo
Sultan Bahoo says about the man of recitals and the man of Divine Essence in Ain-ul-Faqr:
The man of recitals refers to the spiritual guide who possesses only the invocation of name of Allah. While the man of Divine Essence refers to the perfect spiritual guide submerged in the Divine Essence. Also, the man of recitals holds the status of general creation. Whereas the man of Divine Essence is above the level of creation. (Allah has) forbidden invocation for the man of Divine Essence. This is because, his inward and outward are at a station of complete annihilation and submersion in the Divine Essence. (Ain-ul-Faqr)
At another occasion, Sultan Bahoo describes the status of the man of Divine Essence. He says;
مسمّٰی آں کہ باشد لازوالی نہ آں جا ذکر و فکر نہ وصالی
بود غرقش بہ وحدت عین دانی فنافی اللہ شود سِّرِ نہانی
Explanation: The status of the man of Divine Essence is eternal, where there is no need of invocation, reflection or union. As he is already One with Allah. When a seeker reaches this level, he also annihilates in Allah. At this point, Allah reveals the concealed secret (of the Divine Self) upon him. (Mehak-ul-Faqr Kalan)
Qualities of Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen As a Spiritual Guide
The Absolute Light of Guidance
Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen Sultan Mohammad Najib-ur-Rehman is the accumulation of all the attributes of the man of Divine Essence. He is the Sarwari Qadri spiritual guide who is perfect and accomplished and the absolute light of guidance. Also, all the powers and authorities of a Sarwari Qadri spiritual guide are centred in his sacred self. His disciples have esoterically witnessed all this by the vivified souls, enlightened by his spiritual sight. Undoubtedly, they had this observation reaching the realm of Divinity of Sufi cosmology (alam al-LaHoot). However, the seekers imprisoned in the desires of this world do not know his true reality. This is why, they think of him like any other common man.
Well Aware of His Disciple
Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen Sultan Mohammad Najib-ur-Rehman converses with his disciples according to their spiritual understandings. He is also very well aware of their esoteric and exoteric states. This is true to the Sarwari Qadri spiritual guide who is absolute light of guidance. His marvel is that he is esoterically aware of every state and condition of his disciple. Even if the seeker is in any corner of the world. Indeed, this is the attribute of a perfect Sarwari Qadri Fakir. Sultan Bahoo says regarding this:
- Know that true spiritual guide is one who is completely aware of all the states, words, deeds and acts of the seeker. Also, he is aware of the seeker’s level of gnosis and closeness to Allah, thoughts, arguments, considerations and waham. Spiritual guide should be so much vigilant that he ever keeps his hold upon the seeker. To the extent that the seeker speaks his words and breathes with his breath. Such a spiritual guide has a thriving inward and his seekers find him omnipresent, inwardly as well as outwardly. The seekers are able to do so by the power of Ism-e-Allah Zaat and also having perfect faith in him. Not everyone deserves to be called the spiritual guide. The perfect spiritual guide is like the philosopher stone hence turns to gold upon touch. (In other words, he vivifies soul of seeker with his spiritual sight). (Kaleed-ul-Tauheed Kalan)
Sanctifies the inciting innerself of his Disciples
Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen sanctifies the inciting innerself or nafs and purifies the soul of the disciple. He does so with his spiritual power, authority and effective sight, thus, making it clear like a mirror. Like a doctor, he purges his disciple from esoteric diseases such as jealousy, arrogance, greed, lust, vanity and slander, etc. Thus, he makes a man pure of all vile traits. Then he elevates the innerself from initial to pure stages i.e. inciting to repenting to inspiring. Also, he adorns the disciple with virtues like truth, sincerity, pure intentions, Divine love, patience, perseverance, humbleness. Afterwards, he teaches them to surrender and submit to Allah’s will and gratitude.
In short, Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen completely alters the old personality by his beneficent company making it accomplished, good-natured and enlightened with faith. Thus, the old personality even becomes unrecognizable for the said disciple. He blesses him with the light of gnosis of Allah taking out of ignorance and darkness. Through this light he recognizes Allah within him by recognizing his innerself. A Qudsi Hadith states:
مَنْ عَرَفَ نَفْسَہٗ فَقَدْ عَرَفَ رَبَّہٗ
Meaning: Whoever recognizes his innerself (nafs) recognizes the Lord.
Sultan Bahoo’s Reference
The way Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen makes his disciple pure is exactly how a perfect and accomplished Sarwari Qadri spiritual guide must be. As Sultan Bahoo says in the following couplet:
کامل مرشد ایسا ہووے ‘ جیہڑا دھوبی وانگوں چھٹے ھُو
نال نگاہ دے پاک کریندا، وِچ سجی صبون نہ گھتے ھُو
میلیاں نوں کردیندا چِٹا‘ وِچ ذرّہ میل نہ رَکھے ھُو
ایسامرشد ہو وے باھوؒ ‘ جیہڑا لُوں لُوں دے وچ وَسے ھُو
Explanation: He says that the spiritual guide should be like a washerman. As a washerman does not let a stain remain on the clothes and cleans dirty garments completely. Likewise, the perfect spiritual guide purifies the seeker’s inciting innerself with his spiritual sight. Never does he ask him to make daily rounds of recitals or adopt forty days seclusions. Or go through any meaningless hardships rather he shows him the way of invocation of Ism-e-Allah Zaat. By that, he expels all diseases from his innerself, gets him rid of any desires of world or inciting innerself. Also, he cleanses his heart of worldly love and replaces it with the Divine love. Such a spiritual guide dwells in every part of the seeker. (Abyat-e-Bahoo Kamil)
Guidance of Disciples Towards Allah
As a guide, Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen takes the seekers of Allah towards Allah’s proximity. He guides them out of the wretched forest of deceptions, traps and adversities of Satan, innerself and the world itself. At every moment he is there esoterically to guide the seekers of Allah like Khidr. His benevolence makes testing destination easy to achieve in the way of Faqr. Since, he also strengthens his disciple through his outward as well as spiritual attention.
Disciple’s intentions and Murshid’s Benevolence go Hand in Hand
It is important that the seeker puts firm faith in the spiritual guide. He must also obey him sincerely and with pure intentions. The seeker who is disobedient to exoteric guidelines and to inspirational orders provided by the spiritual guide gets trapped. To save oneself it is of utmost importance that disciple follows him obediently and without doubts. Also, he must believe and respect the insight, experience and exalted status of the spiritual guide. It is impossible that the perfect guide let his disciple trap in deceptions of the world, Satan and innerself. Provided the disciple is sincere and follows him completely.
مُرشد سدا حیاتی والا باھوؒ اوہو خضر تے خواجہ ھُو
Explanation: The spiritual guide whose soul has become eternal is worth persuading and guiding disciples. Indeed, he is Khidr. He is the guide of all spiritual guides.
Takes to the Realm of Divinity
A perfect Murshid guides the seekers of Allah from the forest of this world to the realm of Divinity. For that he crosses the boundaries of the physical world and the realm of angels (alam al-malakut). So that his disciple can ultimately have the blessing of meeting the Lord. But in all the realms lie the traps of Satan. Like Allah stated in Ar Risala Tul Ghausia (a dialogue between Allah and al-Ghawth al-Azam), “O al-Ghawth al-Azam! When you have decided to enter My court, get to know that whoever is inclined to physical world or angelic realm (while ascending through realms) is condemned by Me”. (Ar Risala Tul Ghausia)
Savior from Satanic Traps
The trap of the Satanic deceptions lies in all the realms. Therefore, to ascend to Allah without straying is only possible with the guidance of the perfect and accomplished spiritual guide. This is because, he is well aware of all the Satanic tricks and how to prevent them. Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen Sultan Mohammad Najib-ur-Rehman takes the disciples to Allah’s proximity crossing all realms without difficulty. He also watches over them so that Satanic deceptions do not trap them.
Adopt the company of Spiritual Guide
Al-Ghawth al-Azam Shaikh Abdul Qadir Jilani says:
- If you want salvation then you must adopt the company of a perfect spiritual guide. Only, he knows all the Divine orders and is proficient in the Divine knowledge. He will teach you the true knowledge and also make you aware of the rules of the court of Allah. Moreover, he will lead you on the way to Allah. It is necessary for a disciple to have a guide and custodian because this world is like a jungle. There are many dangerous snakes and scorpions, horrible wild animals and many other kinds of disastrous dangers. Here the dangers imply to the hurdles in the way to Allah. The perfect spiritual guide will save him from all the catastrophes and show him the safe ways. If the disciple will travel through this jungle without a guide, then he will surely harm himself.
Importance of Standing by Murshid at all Times
Al-Ghawth al-Azam continues with his advice in Al-Fath ar-Rabbani and says;
O traveler of the path of the world! Do not separate from the caravan, guide and the companions. Otherwise, you will lose your life, wealth and every asset. O traveler of the path of the hereafter! You must accompany the perfect spiritual guide, as he will take you to the destination. Serve him with devotion on this path. Also, regard him and never be heedless to his opinion. For he will teach you the true knowledge and elevate you close to Allah. (Al-Fath ar-Rabbani, Section-50)
Discloses the Divine Secrets
Sultan Bahoo says;
مُرشد کامل ایسا ملیا‘ جس دِل دی تاکی لائی ھُو
میں قربان اس مُرشد باھوؒ ‘ جس دَسیّا بھید اِلٰہی ھُو
Explanation: It is the graciousness and generosity of Allah Almighty to bless me with the perfect spiritual guide. As my Murshid has opened the locked gates of my soul and bestowed the beneficence of Divine vision. I as a seeker of Allah praise my spiritual guide and devote my life for him. Since, he disclosed the Divine secrets on me. (Abyat-e-Bahoo Kamil)
As an instructor, Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen bestows the inspired knowledge as well as secrets of Allah. Undoubtedly, he does that more than the capability and desire of the seekers of Allah. He will grant the Divine Secrets to even an average and less educated seeker sitting in his company. Provided the seeker has come with pure intentions and desire for knowledge. Such miracles happen only through his conversation and spiritual sight.
Ocean of Divine Knowledge
Even the scholars have no reach to such inspired knowledge that a perfect Sarwari Qadri Murshid grant a seeker. By inspired knowledge and beneficence, he reveals the true meanings of the Quranic verses upon the souls of the seekers. The true knowledge of Quran and the great knowledge of inspiration like an ocean is enclosed in the Murshid’s soul. Hence, the seekers are constantly and limitlessly benefitting from him. At times, his beneficence reveals such Divine secrets which one cannot find in any book of spirituality and mysticism. The seekers themselves are astonished at this generosity of Allah Almighty and beneficence of the spiritual guide.
مرشد ہادی سبق پڑھایا، بِن پڑھیوں پیا پڑھیوے ھُو
اُنگلیاں وچ کناں دے دِتیاں، بِن سنیوں پیا سنیوے ھُو
نین نینا ں وَلّوں تُر تُر تکدے، بن ڈِٹھیوں پیا دِسیوے ھُو
باھوؒ ہر خانے وِچ جانی وَسدا، کن سِر اوہ رکھیوے ھُو
Explanation: The perfect spiritual guide teaches me such a lesson of Ism-e-Allah Zaat that my soul invokes it all the time. If I cover my ears, I can still hear my soul invoking the name of Allah. My condition is such that my eyes keep beholding beloved spiritual guide’s vision constantly. Even if I close my eyes, I can still see my beloved is manifesting through my entire existence. (Abyat-e-Bahoo Kamil)
Exhibits all Signs of a True Sarwari Qadri Spiritual Guide
Certainly, Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen manifest all the signs of a true Sarwari Qadri spiritual guide, Sultan Bahoo described in his books. The seekers who have benefited from his blessings and beneficence witness that esoterically. It seems that in Sultan Bahoo books, he has presented the perfect picture of Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen.
Signs of Perfect Murshid in Sultan Bahoo Books
Sultan Bahoo has said:
- Get to know and understand it verily that Allah is in the soul of the possessor of Divine secrets. (Here Sultan Bahoo is referring to the Universal Divine Man). (Ain-ul-Faqr)
- The Divine ocean of Oneness of Allah is present in the soul of faithful. Whosoever wants to gain the Truth and have union with Allah, must first of all find a spiritual guide. In fact, the perfect and accomplished spiritual guide is actually the possessor of all the treasures of soul. (Ain-ul-Faqr)
- Without the perfect spiritual guide (Murshid) none of the struggle of the seeker is fruitful. Even if he spends his whole life in hard mystic practices. No one has ever reached Allah without the spiritual guide because he knows every waystation of the inward way. He has the solution of every problem. In fact, he is another name for the Divine favour, without the Divine favour no one can accomplish anything. Also, spiritual guide is like a vigilant and skilled captain of the ship. He is also aware of all the hazards of the way and knows all the methods to overcome them. Surely, without the captain, the ship would sink. For a seeker, perfect spiritual guide himself is the ship as well as the captain. فَھِمَ مَن فَھِمَ One who understands, will understand. (Ain-ul-Faqr)
Vivifies the Dead Souls of Disciple
Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen Sultan Mohammad Najib-ur-Rehman at first sanctifies the spiritual self of the seeker. Then he imprints Ism-e-Allah Zaat with his sacred hands onto the soul which remains for eternity. The soul on which a perfect spiritual guide imprints Ism-e-Allah Zaat is immortal. It is a Hadith:
اَلشَّیْخُ یُحْیٖ وَیُمِیْتَ اَیْ یُحْیِ اْلقَلْبَ اَلْمَیِّتَ الْمُرِیْدُ بِذِ کْرِ اللّٰہِ
Meaning: The Shaikh (spiritual guide) gives life and death. He gives life to the dead inward of the seeker by the invocation of Allah. (Sultan-ul-Waham)
Thus Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen also, vivifies the dead souls of his disciples and enlightens them with gnosis of Allah and Divine light. Like the saying Shaikh Abdul Qadir Jilani:
- O men the creation of Lord! Adopt the company of Saints. Their marvel is that they bless with (spiritual) life by their spiritual sight and attention. Even if that person is Jew, Christian or fire worshipper. If that man is a Muslim then they strengthen his faith and give perseverance. (Malfoozat-e-Ghausia)
- The grandness of Saints of Allah lies in the reality that they have disregarded both the world and hereafter. Also, they have beheld only Allah. If they pay spiritual attention they bless you. Allah makes the barren land fertile when His perfect Saint’s spiritual sight is set on it. (Malfoozat-e-Ghausia)
Grants Vision and Gnosis of Allah
It is a Hadith:
قَائِلُوْن لَا اِلٰہَ اِلَّا اَللّٰہُ مُحَمَّدٌ رَّسُوْلُ اللّٰہِ کَثِیْراًوَّمُخْلِصُوْنَ قَلِیْلاً
Meaning: There are many who recite لَا اِلٰہَ اِلَّا اَللّٰہُ مُحَمَّدٌ رَّسُوْلُ اللّٰہ (the Islamic creed known as kalima tayyibah) verbally. But very few are true to their words.
As a true Muslim, it is necessary that one not only recites but also verifies the creed with soul. Mystic terminology calls this verification as tasdeeq bil-qalb . Sadly, in this age no one knows what the sincere verification with soul is. Basically, the seeker of Allah must negate and purify himself from everything other than Allah. This is the basic requirement of the initial level of creed ( i.e. there’s no other worth worship). Unless he does so, he cannot reach the level of لَا اِلٰہَ (No one except Allah).
Now, this verification is not possible without vision and gnosis of Allah. To verify one must behold the Divine vision and have His gnosis. Undoubtedly, Allah is One and no one is worth worship except Him. One cannot achieve the blessings of Divine vision, gnosis and proximity on one’s own accord. The guidance of the perfect spiritual guide is compulsory.
Reference by Al-Ghawth al-Azam
Al-Ghawth al-Azam Shaikh Abdul Qadir Jilani said:
- One cannot achieve the aforementioned (levels of gnosis and reality) without the true repentance and guidance from the perfect Murshid. Like it is the saying of Allah Almighty:
وَاَلْزَمَھُمْ کَلِمَۃَ التَّقْوٰی
Meaning: And made them firm on the word of piety. (48:26)
(Here) that word (refers to) the creed . There is one condition that one attains creed from the inward of the man of piety (the perfect spiritual guide). Indeed, in whose entity lies the Divine Essence. By this it does not mean the creed which public recite by tongue. Undoubtedly, the words (of Islamic creed) are the same but its (spiritual) meanings vary (with spiritual state). The soul vivifies when one achieves the seed of Oneness of Allah (Tawhid) from the spiritual guide. This seed surely is perfect. (Sirr al-Asrar)
Disciple Gains Faith with Verification of Soul
Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen reveals the reality of Ism-e-Allah Zaat and Islamic creed upon his disciples. Also, he vivifies their soul by granting its spiritual persuasion. His disciples accomplish in faith by escalating from merely recitation by tongue to verification by soul. The real effects and beneficence of Islamic creed do not lie in the words but in its real hidden meanings. He reveals them upon seekers by spiritual guidance. It is only through him that the eyes of soul gain the Divine light to behold Allah Almighty. Then, they witness the reality of لَا اِلٰہَ اِلَّا اَللّٰہُ (meaning: no one is worthy of worship but Allah). He blesses the seeker with the presence in Mohammadan Assembly. There, he accomplishes the faith by verifying from soul مُحَمَّدٌ رَّسُوْلُ اللّٰہ (meaning: Mohammad is the Messenger of Allah).
Hence, he with his boundless beneficence takes the seeker from the level of lowest of the low ( اَسۡفَلَ سٰفِلِیۡنَ ) towards the best constitution ( احسن تقویم ). Undoubtedly, his sacred being is Allah’s great beneficence upon Allah’s seekers. Not any kind of gratitude is enough for this great beneficence. Also, his being hold such magnetic pull for seekers of Allah that he becomes their centre and ideal. Every seeker follows him according to his capability.
Seek a Perfect Spiritual Guide to Gain Eternal Divine Love
Sultan Bahoo has said:
مرشد مکہ تے طالب حاجی، کعبہ عشق بنایا ھُو
وِچ حضور سدا ہر ویلے، کریئے حج سوایا ھُو
ہِک دَم میتھوں جدا نہ ہووے، دِل مِلنے تے آیا ھُو
مرشد عین حیاتی باھوؒ، میرے لُوں لُوں وِچ سمایا ھُو
Meaning: The seeker who considers the spiritual guide as Makkah and Divine love as Holy Kaaba is an eternal pilgrim. Such seeker forever remains present in the Mohammadan Assembly. Divine love is his circumambulation and he perform this hajj every moment. Such a seeker does not spiritually separate from his spiritual guide even for an instant. Sultan Bahoo says “My inward desires complete union with my spiritual guide who is present in my body like soul.” (Abyat-e-Bahoo Kamil)
Key to Success in Faqr
ایہہ تن میرا چشماں ہووے‘ تے میں مرشد ویکھ نہ رَجّاں ھُو
لُوں لُوں دے مڈ لکھ لکھ چشماں‘ ہِک کھولاں تے ہِک کَجّاں ھُو
اِتنا ڈِٹھیاں صبر ناں آوے‘ میں ہور کِتے وَل بھَجّاں ھُو
مرشد دا دیدار ہے باھوؒ ‘ مینوں لکھ کروڑاں حجّاں ھُو
Meaning: May Allah convert all my body into an eye. So that I always have the privilege of the vision of my spiritual guide. Even this is not enough and I desire to have lacs of eyes on every hair of the body. So, even if some of those blinks, I could still behold the sacred vision of my spiritual guide with others.
For the seeker, the key to success in Faqr is to focus all his attention towards your spiritual guide. And remain engrossed in his vision each and every moment. Sultan Bahoo says he could have millions of eyes witnessing the vision of the spiritual guide, yet that’s not sufficient. His desire and wish are not lessening rather he is becoming more and more anxious and restless. His craving and anxiousness for more vision are a signal of success, hence the next level of Faqr. The sacred vision of the spiritual guide is like millions of pilgrims for him. As the perfect spiritual guide is the true manifestation of Divine Essence. He wishes to stay in this spiritual state forever. (Abyat-e-Bahoo Kamil)