Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen is the 31st Sarwari Qadri spiritual guide (Shaikh/Murshid) and the Universal Divine Man of the era. Indeed, the perfect spiritual guide is the source of Divine guidance for his era as well as the future generations. The teachings and quotes of Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen are like a glowing light for seekers in the path of Allah. Certainly, his guidance alleviates the darkness of world and shows the path of righteousness to the mankind. His teachings highlight the soul of the Mohammadan religion Islam i.e. Faqr. Moreover, these teachings act as a guide for a seeker of Allah in every walk of life. Be it inward spiritual matter or outward worldly matter. Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen Sultan Mohammad Najib-ur-Rehman is commencing the revival of this pure religion Islam. Furthermore, he is making the world aware of the teachings of the Saints of the Sarwari Qadri order.
Being a Sarwari Qadri Saint, Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen’s alchemic sight holds no boundaries. Therefore, with his spiritual attention he is benefitting the seekers of Allah all over the world. Additionally, his spiritual teachings in his books or websites are a handy source of guidance in this world of temptations. Given below is a short collection of selected quotes extracted from his books or noted during his gatherings. However for gaining in depth knowledge of his teachings, click the following links to his books:
What is Worldliness?
- Usually the abundance of riches or wealth is thought to be the worldliness, but world is defined by the Saints and Mystics as; “Everything which distracts or diverts the attention away from Allah towards itself.” As it is the saying of the Holy Prophet (peace be upon him);
مَا شَغَلَکَ عَنِ اللّٰہِ فَھُوَ صَنَمُکَ
Meaning: Anything which involves you with itself, diverting your attention away from Allah is your idol.
- Renunciation of world in fact means renunciation of the lust of worldly pleasures and being indifferent to the world inwardly.
- The worldliness brings corruption with it and when it goes away leaves behind discord among people. Excess of world is a trouble and less is a problem too.
Purpose of Creating World
- World is created to test man. Hence, to be successful in this trial, it is important that a person lives in this world in a manner that the worldliness and materialism does not take him over.
- The world was created from dusts and eventually will collapse back into dust. When a person realizes the secret behind this reality that every worldly thing is in fact dust, then he does not chase any material thing.
Is Having World Bad?
- The world which helps to progress in religion is not bad just like the wealth which is spent in the way of Allah is not adverse.
World is a Place of Trial
- The biggest trial is to free one’s inward from the desires of material world while still alive.
Seeker of World
- The seeker of world forgets the Creator while chasing the creation, but the seeker of Allah holds tight to the Creator and becomes indifferent to the creation.
Renunciation of world
- Renunciation of world does not mean abandoning the world, rather it means defeating the inner desires and love for the world. Unless one’s inward is purified of the worldly love and desires, it is not blessed with the Divine love.
- The people, whose inwards are pivoted to the invocation of Allah and replete with the Divine love, remain pure of the contamination of worldly love.
- The inward that is free of the love for material world and blessed with the love of Allah, is the most endearing and triumphed in the court of Allah.
Divine Love and World
As long as the worldliness, the worldly appetites, desires and lusts are concealed in the person, the love of Allah Almighty can never enter his inward. He, who claims to possess both the worldliness and the Divine love together in his inward, is an absolute liar. The lovers and beloveds of Allah never pay heed to the world even if all the riches of the universe are offered to them. The real and eternal success lies in ejecting the worldly love from the heart and instead fostering the Divine love in it and this is possible only through the contemplation and invocation of Ism-e-Allah Zaat, provided it is received from the perfect and accomplished Sarwari Qadri spiritual guide who is the man of Divine Essence.