Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen is the 31st2 Sarwari Qadri spiritual guide (Shaikh/Murshid) and the Universal Divine Man of the era. Indeed, the perfect spiritual guide is the source of Divine guidance for his era as well as the future generations. The teachings and quotes of Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen are like a glowing light for seekers in the path of Allah. Certainly, his guidance alleviates the darkness of world and shows the path of righteousness to the mankind. His teachings highlight the soul of the Mohammadan religion Islam i.e. Faqr. Moreover, these teachings act as a guide for a seeker of Allah in every walk of life. Be it inward spiritual matter or outward worldly matter. Sultan ul Ashiqeen Sultan Mohammad Najib-ur-Rehman is commencing the revival of this pure religion Islam. Furthermore, he is making the world aware of the teachings of the Saints of the Sarwari Qadri order.
Being a Sarwari Qadri Saint, Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen’s alchemic sight holds no boundaries. Therefore, with his spiritual attention he is benefitting the seekers of Allah all over the world. Additionally, his spiritual teachings in his books or websites are a handy source of guidance in this world of temptations. Given below is a short collection of selected quotes extracted from his books or noted during his gatherings. However for gaining in depth knowledge of his sayings, click the following links to his books:
Reality of Prophet Mohammad
The reality of Prophet Mohammad (peace be upon him) is the Divine light. Exoterically, he descended to the physical world in the robe of the Universal Divine Man. Outwardly he is a human but inwardly he is the absolute Divine light. His purest and impeccable humanistic element was one of his greatest attributes. Even his physical being was so incomparably subtle and translucent that he did not have a shadow.
Remembering and praising the sacred self of Prophet Mohammad is worship. Sending salutations and blessings (Darood)upon his marvelous self is another way of admiring him.
The Quranic word قُل transliterated as ‘Qul’ meaning ‘Say unto them’ (In the Holy Quran when Allah wants to tell something special, he tells it through the medium of His beloved Prophet Mohammad and uses the specific word Qul for it which) refers to the physical being of Prophet Mohammad and ‘Hoo’ ( ھُو ) is his non manifested Divine Oneness.
Sacred Self of Prophet Mohammad
1. The sacred self of Prophet Mohammad(peace be upon him) is the way of righteousness (sirat-e-Mustaqeem).
2.One who does not recognize Prophet Mohammad’s sacred self is an ignorant.
3.The sacred being of Prophet Mohammad (peace be upon him) continues to elevate as the society progresses.
- In the verse “Hoo( ھُو ) is the foremost and the last, the outward and the inward” (Al-Hadeed 3) ( ھُوَ اْلَاوَّلُ وَاْلاٰخِرُ وَ الظَّاہِرُ وَ الْبَاطِنُ ) ‘the foremost’ refers to the Mohammadan reality while ‘the last’ refers to his Prophethood. His ‘inward’ is the Reality and his “outward” is the gnosis of Allah.
- One who reaches the sacred essence of Prophet Mohammad (peace be upon him), in fact reaches Allah Almighty.
- The Holy Prophet appears in each era according to his own magnificence and glory, as Allah says; کُلَّ یَوْمٍ ھُوَ فِیْ شَاْنٍ Meaning: Every time His glory manifests a new. (ar-Rehman 29)
- ‘Hoo'( ھُو ) is the inward of Prophet Mohammad and ‘Mohammad’ is his outward. One who recognized Hoo ( ھُو ) became the absolute lover of Allah.
- .Physically, Prophet Mohammad is an Arab, but esoterically his light is Divine which neither is Arab or non-Arab (Ajmi). He neither belongs to East nor West.
- If the Divine light of Prophet Mohammad (peace be upon him)is taken away from any soul, it becomes spiritually dead.
- The Prophethood of Mohammad encompasses all the realms. He is present in every realm according to its respective form and nature.
- Quran is in fact the sacred being of Prophet Mohammad. One cannot understand the true meaning of Quran without his propinquity.
The Four Caliphs Represent the Holy Prophet
If the sacred selves and attributes of the four Rashidun Caliphs (truthfulness of Abu Bakr Siddiq, justice and self-accountability of Umar al-Farooq, generosity and modesty of Usman Ghani, knowledge, Faqr, and bravery of Ali ibn Abi Talib) are collected altogether, it becomes the sacred being of Prophet Mohammad (peace be upon him). Denial of any one of them will be the denial of Holy Prophet.